|Melissa Gaggiano illustration|
Wednesday, 20 August 2014
Monday, 18 August 2014
Sunday, 17 August 2014
Saturday, 16 August 2014
Thursday, 14 August 2014
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Come and visit my online store or share the below link with a friend. You might find something quite special.
|Melissa Gaggiano doll designs|
And now for the long overdue Pinspirations entry. So long overdue that the last time I did this was in March. Where is the year going. Sometimes I feel like my life is fast tracking but nobody sent me the memo. Okay so, for some highlight pins on Pinterest.
Tuesday, 12 August 2014
|Melissa Gaggiano doll design|
This is a good project for people who want to make a doll but aren't confident sewers.
- Scrap fabric
- Iron on transfer paper
- Print out the reverse illustration onto iron on transfer paper.
- Set up iron, press paper illustration to fabric applying instructions that come with transfer paper.
- Cut out front and back fabric pattern pieces along broken line.
- Pin the front and back pattern pieces together and sew around outline, with a 5 MM seam allowance. Keep an opening at top of the head.
- Take your scissors and make little snips around the outer edge [curves and corners]. Careful not to cut the seam lines you have just sewn.
- Turn the doll inside out [this is why we keep an opening in the head].
- Stuff the doll with filler [you know the fluffy stuff].
- Sew the head shut either with sewing machine or by hand.
- Now play with your doll or put it in your pocket.