Etsy

Friday, 25 July 2008

Mememolly Tribute

I often find when something new comes along I am one of the last to catch on. Not for lack of interest, but because I like to take my time. Why if everyone just jumped on the bandwagon all at once, wouldn't the wheels fall off? So naturally, years after Youtube had been on the web, I finally dived into it to see what the hype was about. And boy did I ever take the hook.

Those first few months I was constantly checking out Youtube, yet by the same token I was quite selective about what I watched. The first Youtube log I ever watched became my absolute favourite log series and it was by a British girl going by the username Mememolly.

Mememolly is a very popular Youtube log and for good reason, mind you I could be a somewhat biased because when she talks to the camera it reminds me of when I am alone and talking to myself in the mirror - It is an inner voice/child thing, I suppose.

Following are a selection of my favourite logs from Mememolly. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do...

11:30



The Death of Mememolly