Etsy

Saturday, 16 August 2008

Having My Say

Following is a message I left on the For Better Or For Worse website on Elly's Coffee Talk blog.

I was born in 1979, but FBOFW didn't enter my life until I was an older child and was finally able to read comics in the newspaper. And as a teenager I came back to the story when the paper was more regularly available in the home. And now as an adult I have been getting my daily injection of FBOFW knowing that it is available on the web.
I was kind of the age group of the first two Patterson kids so I kind of feel like I grew up with them, thanks to the real time development of the story. First I associated with the children and in the last few years I have come to associate more with the adults. And in future I will be relying even more on the stories (both past and present) as I will be having my first child in five months time.
Thank you Lynn for your unwitting involvement in my life... There are no other words to express how much I have enjoyed FBOFW over the years. It will be sad when FBOFW finishes, but never a regret - we will always carry the Pattersons (and friends) in our hearts.