Etsy

Sunday, 21 September 2008

My Wish List

Lately there have been books and lots of other wonderful things that I have been wanting to acquire and the list is growing, so I thought I would write it all down here.

My current wish list (I haven't done this since I was a kid so this should be fun):
  • Kylie Minogue Darling Perfume (I smelt a sampler of it today and simply loved it)

  • Princess Smartypants by Babette Cole (childhood favorite)

  • The Sophisticated Misfit a documentary about artist Josh Agle (SHAG)
  • A Christmas tree
  • The Divided Heart by Rachel Power (a book suggestion by Loobylu)
  • The Boss of You by Lauren Bacon & Emira Mears (another book suggestion by Loobylu)
  • Loobylu's rabbit doll
  • Illustration Play a cool and interesting design book with a massive number of contributors
  • Wind in the Willows on DVD
  • Wacom tablet (I almost forgot to mention. This has been on my mind for a number of years.)