Etsy

Friday, 10 October 2008

Inspirational Board Friday


This week my inspirational board theme is Prince of Persia... A few years ago my husband, M-Boo, gave me the first Prince of Persia PS game for Christmas, and he also introduced me to the original version which he had on his old Nintendo.

I was instantly attracted to both versions of the game particularly the remake and it's sequels. And it all had to do with the amazing artwork - the sets, textures, shadow detail, colour, lighting - the absolute works. The design skill that went into bringing Prince of Persia to life blew me away. While there have been games that I previously admired none had sets that charmed me the way Prince of Persia had done. With the exception of the scary monsters it is a truly wondrous experience taking The Prince through the many landscapes.