Etsy

Wednesday, 15 October 2008

The Tagging Game


I am rather excited! I have been tagged for the very first time! So here it is...

I have been tagged by Evie of Handmade Romance blogging fame, to tell you"six little things about myself"

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Mention the rules.
• Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
• Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
• Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

Six facts about myself:
1. I have bilateral subluxing sternoclavicular joints. This means that when I lift my arms in the air my collar bones move and lift as well.

2. I once interviewed Bruce Mansfield live on his 3AW Friday night radio show.

3. Part of my childhood was spent in a mixed Australian/American community in Woomera, so at an early age my accent had a slight American twang.

4. When I was a child I had a crush on Bumblebee the Autobot (Transformers). Still do.

5. In my early childhood I showed signs of being ambidexterous, until primary school, back in the days when the use of the left hand was still discouraged. I can still do some things quite comfortably with both hands, such as playing pool.

6. When I was a child I was a fan of "Jem & the Holograms" and intended that I would be just like Jem when I grew up. Alas I am now all grown up and the fantasy continues.

And should you wish to play this game the six people I am tagging are: The Moldy Doily, The Art Studio, sfgirlbybay, Tom Bagshaw, Happy to See You, and Crowded Teeth