Okay, now this is a response to Pip, over at Meet Me At Mike's…
Ten Things about me:
- In the 80s, I earned 3 star badges for passing roller skating classes (beginners, intermediate & advanced skate tricks).
- I was eating ice cubes on the tail end of my pregnancy with Gwen.
- I have a single freckle on the underside of my LHS pinkie.
- Say it loud, then cast your head down with shame — I am a chocaholic (last week proved it, when I personally demolished 95% of the Easter chocolate in the house).
- I have a dream of running a doll & toy museum that focuses on the 80s.
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a Gooney.
- I haven't eaten Murtaba in such a long while — and I want some tonight.
- On and off I am attempting to teach myself to knit and crochet.
- I sometimes battle mild doses of obsessive compulsions.
- I too would like to write, or even illustrate a book.